TrumpCare's Featured Video
We know change is coming but but it is to soon to make drastic changes.
Many people a calling asking what's next?
Top 10 Marketplace Questions and TrumpCare?
- My premium went up $1000.00 a month should I drop my ACA plan and wait for TrumpCare?
- Do I have options now for TrumpCare?
- What will TrumpCare cover?
- How Much will TrumpCare cost?
- Will I be able to see my same doctors?
- Are new insurance companies going to be on TrumpCare as my old one left the marketplace because of ACA?
- When will TrumpCare be available?
- Does my employer have to offer TrumpCare?
- Does my student still qualify for TrumpCare?
- Last day for Obamacare?
The fact of the matter is, it is to early to tell. Here is what Trumps official website says:
To view Mr. Trump's position, visit https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
- Repeal and replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Work with Congress to create a patient-centered health care system that promotes choice, quality, and affordability.
- Work with states to establish high-risk pools to ensure access to coverage for individuals who have not maintained continuous coverage.
- Allow people to purchase insurance across state lines, in all 50 states, creating a dynamic market.
- Maximize flexibility for states via block grants so that local leaders can design innovative Medicaid programs that will better serve their low-income citizens.