Timeka's Featured Video
Video Marketing Statistics
With online video marketing being the new trend. It would only make business sense to know some of the numbers attached with the trend so here are a few that stood out to me. AND I am going to briefly share with you why they stood out.
- Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than all three major U.S. T.V. networks combined have created in 30 years.
- 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
These stats stood out because they show how your customers prefer video over text. It shows that EVERYONE is uploading videos and not just for fun, but because they are effective, and lastly, your customers will remember your video for a longer period of time.
Video Marketing Tips
Like with anything else, with video marketing, you have to have a video marketing strategy. Here are a few video marketing tips that you can use as you build your strategy.
- Be creative yet simple when creating your content.
- Do the proper research to ensure you are speaking directly to the needs of your customers.
- Be consistent with releasing new content.
- Use your video to educate and inform however ALWAYS have a call to action.
- Include contact and social media information.
- Anticipate viewers toward your next video.
- Keep your videos at a reasonable length.
- Be strategic when writing the description of your video and also with the title.
- Measure success
- Use the Incline platform to leverage your video to help your website rank higher in online searches. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Video Marketing Company
There are several video marketing companies out there for businesses to use as a resource. Incline is the world's first video based digital optimization platform. It's does more than just video marketing. Incline uses the ranking power of video to help businesses rank higher in online searches. This platform includes a keyword research tool which enables customers to do research and see what their customers are searching relating to their industry. Incline is easy to use and can be done independently. These features are just a few of many that businesses take advantage of when using the Incline platform.